Long Term Plan
The Long-term Plan (LTP) sets out our vision, key projects, initiatives and budgets for the next 10 years. It sets out a detailed plan for the first three years, and an outline for the remaining seven years.
With input from our community, we develop a new LTP every three years.
Our Long Term Plan 2021-2031 Consultation Document and supporting information pack was open for feedback during April 2021 and the final Long Term Plan 2021-2031 was adopted by Council on Tuesday 22 June 2021.
If you'd like to access a printed copy of the plan you can do so by emailin firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 06 765 6099.
View the full PDF below, or access sections of the LTP in the below table.
|Introduction and strategic direction||Introduction and district profile|
Our vision and community outcomes
|Council activities||Groups of activities|
Recreation and facilities
|Financials||Revenue and Financing Policy|
Funding Impact Statements
Prospective Accounting Policies
Development and Financial Contributions Policy
|Decision making process||Significance and Engagement Policy|
Opportunities for Māori contribution to decision making processes
- Community Centres Targeted Rate Maps
- Parks, Reserves and Cemeteries Asset Management Plan 2021-2031.pdf
- Property Asset Management Plan 2021-2031.pdf
- Roading Activity Management Plan 2021-2031.pdf
- Solid Waste Activity Management Plan 2021-2031.pdf
- Solid Waste Collection Map
- Stormwater Asset Management Plan 2021-2031.pdf
- Wastewater Asset Management Plan 2021-2031.pdf
- Wastewater Map
- Water Supply Asset Management Plan 2021-2031.pdf
- Water Supply Maps
Long Term Plan 2018 - 2028
The 2018 - 2028 Long Term Plan was adopted by Council on 12 June 2018 and came in to effect 1 July 2018 Long Term Plan 2018 - 2028