Paying my rates
Stratford District Council rates are payable in four equal instalments, due on:
- 31 August 2022
- 30 November 2022
- 22 February 2023
- 31 May 2023
Payments can be made by:
- Direct Debit
- Automatic payment
- Internet banking
- Credit Card
To set up direct debits, automatic payments or to use internet banking, please use the forms at the bottom of this page.
To receive your rate invoices by email, fill in the online form here.
For any further enquiries regarding rates please contact Council (06) 765 6099 and ask for our Revenue Officer.
Where do your rates go?
Click on the below image to see it in a PDF.
- Authority for Automatic Payments - Other Accounts (PDF, 383.5KB)
- Authority for Automatic Payments - Rates (PDF, 383.5KB)
- Conditions of authority for automatic payments (PDF, 23.3KB)
- Direct Debit Payment Form - Rates (PDF, 244KB)
- Direct Debit Payment Form - Water Rates (PDF, 246.7KB)
- Internet or Telephone Banking - Other Accounts (PDF, 383.8KB)
- Internet or Telephone Banking - Rates (PDF, 385.3KB)