Public internet and printing
The APNK provides free access to broadband internet services in public libraries so that everyone can benefit from accessing, experiencing and creating digital content. We have 4 machines available. When the computers are busy we limit the time to 30 minutes per person per day. If you have your own device, we provide a free WiFi Hotspot.
You can print to our printer from anywhere
- Email your document to email@example.com
- Wait for a confirmation email containing your JOB ID
- Find the JOB ID in the email
- Come and see our friendly team to collect and pay for your printing
- Fees and charges apply for printing. A4 black and white is $0.40 per page, A4 colour is $1.00 per page
An A4 flatbed scanner is available for your use
We can laminate A4 and A3 sized paper - the charge is $2.00 for A4 and $4.00 for A3.