Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Call the library on 06 7655403 or email email@example.com
Getting a PIN on your account will enable you to manage your account from home, place holds and renew items. It will also give you access to digital library services like BorrowBox.
Your library membership requires us to check your contact details every two years. Call the library on 06 7655403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you're up to date.
Yes. You can log in to your email or access the internet on one of our public devices and print documents in black and white or colour.
We can photocopy in black and white or colour in A4 and A3 sizes.
The Library and Visitor Information Centre is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 12pm.
AA Agency closes at 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 12pm on Saturday.
All books are issued for a four week period, after which they can be renewed twice if no other borrower's are waiting for them. Magazines and DVDs are issued for a period of seven days.
You can borrow up to 25 items.
We are agents for Intercity, TranzRail, and the InterIslander and Blue Bridge ferries. The extensive IBIS and Bookit reservation system allows our team to access online real time inventory and make activities and accommodation bookings for you in any part of New Zealand.
- Identity verification - A number of identification services are available at our AA counter such as driver licensing, personal IRD number applications and adding a photo to your SuperGold card.
- New Zealand Transport Agency – we work with the NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) to deliver a range of vehicle and driver licensing services.
- IRD number applications - Need to get a personal IRD number? We can help - we’re authorised to accept resident and non-resident individual IRD number applications.
- SuperGold card - If you would like to add a photo to your SuperGold Card, you can do this here.
- Driver licensing – we can help with all your driver licensing needs
- RealMe Verified Identity - We help you verify your RealMe identity.
- Kiwi Access Card – Formerly known as an 18+ card, this is a form of photo ID for people who don’t have a driver’s license or passport.