Stratford Business Association
Vision: Stratford District - a strong and vibrant business community
Purpose: To enable, advocate for and support our business association members
- Membership Development To increase our membership and provide a range of exclusive benefits and opportunities for our members.
- Collaboration (or Partnership) To work with others for the benefit of our members.
- Networking To provide a range of networking opportunities.
- Professional Development To provide professional development opportunities.
- Celebration (or Recognition) To celebrate the success of our members and the association.
The Stratford Business Association is a voluntary organisation, run by a committee of passionate businesspeople, advocating for and supporting local businesses throughout the district to thrive.
Our aim is to enable opportunities for collaboration, networking, and professional development. We celebrate our successes, both of our members and the wider business community.
The 2023/2024 Stratford Business Association Committee
Chair: Matthew Dimock - Dimock's 100%
Deputy Chair: Matthew McDonald – Matthew & Co Real Estate
Secretary/Treasurer: Amy Kingston - Stratford District Council
Sharon Mackie-Langton - Abstract Signs
Mike Radich - Stratford Shakespeare Trust
Glenn Adams – CMK Chartered Accountants
Trevor Tunnicliff – Stratford ITM
Maureen Tunnicliff - Govett Quilliam (Stratford)
What's on offer?
As a member of you can expect:
- Access to training and development opportunities for you and your staff.
- Networking opportunities through monthly Business After5 (BA5) functions.
- Monthly newsletters with business advice and upcoming events.
- Access to the Stratford Business Association voucher scheme.
- A business listing on our website.
If you'd like to find out more or become a member you can contact the Stratford Business Association on firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 765 6099
Follow Heart of Taranaki on Facebook and Instagram, and visit the website StratfordBusinessAssociation.co.nz