Stratford Business Association
The Stratford Business Association (SBA) is a voluntary organisation that aims to advocate for and help local businesses throughout the District thrive. Their aim is to help foster the continued growth of Stratford into a prosperous town with opportunities to visit, live and invest into the future.
SBA are committed to adding value to Stratford businesses by promoting local trade, hospitality, tourism, products and services. This includes helping to organise and promote community events which benefits extend to businesses, residents and ratepayers in both rural and urban Stratford.
As a member of you can expect:
- Access to training and mentoring services including subsidised and free training for you and your staff.
- Monthly newsletters with business advice and upcoming events.
- Networking opportunities through monthly Business After 5 functions.
- Opportunities to maximise and build capacity within your business through free and subsidised training (some conditions apply) with Venture Taranaki.
- Access to the SBA gift voucher scheme, which can only be redeemed at SBA member businesses.
- A business listing on the website heartoftaranaki.nz.
- Competitive advertising packages.
If you'd like to become a member you can contact the Stratford Business Association on firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Heart of Taranaki on Facebook and Instagram, and visit the website heartoftaranaki.nz