Stratford Business Association
The Stratford Business Association is a voluntary organisation, run by a committee of passionate businesspeople, advocating for and supporting local businesses throughout the District to thrive.
The committee is committed to enabling opportunities for collaboration, networking, and professional development.
The 2021/2022 Stratford Business Association Committee:
Chairman - Matthew Dimock - Dimock's 100%
Deputy Chairman - Min McKay - YouChange
Secretary/Treasurer - Amy Kingston - Stratford District Council
Craig Burrows - Dairymaster
Sharon Mackie-Langton - Abstract Signs
John Whittington - Hwitan Tune Holdings
Tracey Scheliin - Scheliin Admin Services
Caleb Robinson - Forgotten 43 Brewing
Eddie Scherrer - EBS trust
As a member of you can expect:
- Access to training and mentoring services including subsidised and free training for you and your staff.
- Monthly newsletters with business advice and upcoming events.
- Networking opportunities through monthly Business After 5 functions.
- Opportunities to maximise and build capacity within your business through free and subsidised training (some conditions apply) with Venture Taranaki
- Access to the Stratford Business Association gift voucher scheme, which can only be redeemed at member businesses.
- A business listing on their website heartoftaranaki.nz
- Competitive advertising packages.
If you'd like to become a member you can contact the Stratford Business Association on email@example.com
Follow Heart of Taranaki on Facebook and Instagram, and visit the website heartoftaranaki.nz