Learn to Swim and Swim Squads
Group Swimming lessons and Squad coaching are provided by Flyers Swim School and Swim Squad. They are the swim school provider that operate within our facility, and offer Parent and Baby classes, Learn to Swim, non-competitive squad and competitive squad.
Private lessons are available with our Wai o Rua - Stratford Aquatic Centre qualified swim instructors. Catering for all ages and abilities, these lessons can be tailored to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking for just a one off lesson or you want something a little more regular, our private lessons have a variety of different options. These are available upon request, please enquire online here or phone us on 06 765 6275.
- 1:1 for 30minutes $38.00 per lesson, including pool entry
- 1:1 for 60minutes $76.00 per lesson, including pool entry
- 2:1 for 30minutes $55.00 per lesson, including pool entry
- 2:1 for 60minutes $110.00 per lesson, including pool entry
Wai Play is an aquatic exploration experience between parent or caregiver and child. It develops bonding, sensory and water safety education during a casual non-structured play session.
Wai Play is a similar concept to Kindy Gym but with an aquatic twist. These sessions are ideal for those who are wanting an aquatic experience for your child without the commitment of weekly visits. Gather your friends or come and make some new ones, while learning about the benefits the aquatic environment provides your child.
Wai Play is suitable for swimmers aged 6 months through to 5 years.
- Wednesday and Thursdays 9.30am - 10.30am during the school terms.
- Sundays 10.30am - 11.30am
- Term 4 Wai Play runs from 17 October 2022
- $7.00 per session or $63.00 for a 10x Concession card (Concession cards expire after 6 months)
- Secure your spot by Booking through this link.