Pool rules and supervision
Our pool rules are designed for the safety and well being of all our customers.
Pool Alone Policy*
- Under 8 year olds must be accompanied and actively supervised by a caregiver over 16 years of age
- Actively supervised means watching the children in your care at all times and being able to provide immediate assistance if required
- There must be a minimum of 1 adult supervisor to 3 children under the age of 8.**
- If a caregiver is supervising more than one child under the age of 8, then all children must be in the same pool.
* This is a requirement as we are a recognised PoolSafe facility.
** This ratio applies to general public swimming. Private group bookings will be advised upon booking of ratio requirements for their specific booking.
- Listen to the lifeguards at all times
- Please walk, no running
- Please stay off the lane ropes
- No bullying or fighting
- No flips
- No food or eating in the pool
- No smoking on premises
- Caregivers of children under the age of 5 are encouraged to swim with their children
- If a caregiver has more than one child under the age of 8, then all children must be in the same pool
- People should not go swimming in the pools within two weeks of having diarrhoea or vomiting
- Correct and fitting swimwear only – denim shorts, singlets and t-shirts are not allowed
- All swimmers are encouraged to shower before entering the pool
- Babies and people who are not toilet trained must wear swimming nappies. Children should be toileted before entering the swimming pool.