Creative Communities Funding Round One
Applications for financial assistance under the Creative Communities Scheme are now invited.
Application criteria, forms & guidelines are available online here, Service Centre, or the Stratford Library & Visitor Information Centre.
Applications close at 4.30pm on Friday 2 September 2022.
Projects or activities must:
- increase participation in the local arts;
- increase the range and diversity of the arts available to the Stratford community;
- enable young people (under 18 years) to engage with and participate in the arts;
- not commence before your application has been assessed and approved;
- not already received funding from Creative NZ for the same project;
- be completed within 12 months of funding approval.
Any group, organisation, or individual may apply for support under this scheme, so long as the project for which funding is required conforms to the above criteria.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Erin Bishop at Council on 06 765 6099 or email@example.com to ensure eligibility and provide assistance with application information.
Director Community Services