Creative Communities Funding Open
Applications for financial assistance under the Creative Communities Scheme are now invited.
Application criteria, forms and guidelines are available from stratford.govt.nz, Council’s Service Centre, or the Stratford Library and Visitor Information Centre.
Applications close strictly at 4.30pm on Friday 3 September 2021.
Projects or activities must:
- increase participation in the local arts;
- increase the range and diversity of the arts available to the Stratford community;
- enable young people (under 18 years) to engage with and participate in the arts;
- not commence before your application has been assessed and approved;
- not already be receiving funding from Creative NZ for the same project;
- be completed within 12 months of funding approval.
Any group, organisation, or individual may apply for support under this scheme, if their project meets the above criteria.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Rhonda Vanstone at Council on 06 765 6099 or email@example.com to ensure eligibility and provide assistance with application information.
Director Community Services