Stratford Community House
The Stratford Community House is a central point for social service groups. The Stratford Community House was the innovation of the Stratford District Council and Bishop's Action Foundation. The Community House opened its doors on 17 January 2011.
Currently the social service groups include:
- CCS Disability Action
- Karen Anderson, Psychological Counsellor
- Sias Hoffman, Counsellor
- Alan MacKenzie, Paladin Counselling
- Denise Johnston - B. Couns. MNZCCA
- Yvonne Cunningham
- Holy Trinity Church Parish Office
- Stratford Family History or Facebook
- Stratford Foodbank
- Taranaki Community Law
- Tuiora: www.tuiora.co.nz or www.youthservice.govt.nz
- Sarah Jones, Compassionate Psychology Services
- Annie Prause, Counsellor
- Shanti Rajan, Caring Hearts Counselling
- Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu (Correspondence School)
The House is managed by volunteer trustees with a part-time administrator.
Along with its housing of social services the Stratford Community House also offers:
Meeting Room or Office Space Hire
The Community House has purpose-built office space and a meeting room that holds approximately 15-20 people. To hire an office space or the meeting room please phone reception.
52 Juliet Street, Stratford
9am – 1pm each weekday
- Last Updated: Monday, 29 March 2021 11:53
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Stratford is nestled at the junction of two major roads (SH3 and SH43) in tthe North Island of New Zealand, and sits on the banks of the Patea River.
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.