Policy and Services Committee
The purpose of the Policy and Services Committee is:
• To assist Council with the development of an appropriate strategic policy framework that is based on a comprehensive knowledge of the community and its requirements.
• To consider matters not the function of another committee.
• To assist Council with ensuring that its services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner that meets the needs of its communities.
• To monitor the Council’s performance, progress and financial position against, and to ensure compliance with legislation, strategies, policies and plans.
All Councillors are part of the Committee, which is chaired by the Deputy Mayor, A Jamieson. The Committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month, and records minutes of all its proceedings and presents them to Council at the next meeting of Council.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 July 2016 17:10
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.