Sport New Zealand Rural Travel Fund
The amount of funding available is $9,500.
There are two funding rounds per year, in March and November.
Activities that may be funded
Funding is available for people aged 5-19 in:
- a school club team participating in local sport competition in weekends, that excludes inter-school and intra-school competitions played during school time and/or;
- a sports club team participating in organised sport competition through club membership outside of school time.
Activities that will not be funded
Funding will not be provided for:
- Sports teams with members over the age of 19 years
- For the use of travel to regional or national events
- For the use of inter-school and intra-school competitions played during school time.
Applications for funding
The next funding round for Sport New Zealand Rural Travel Fund opens on Monday 24 February 2020 and closes Friday 20 March 2020.
To apply, download the application form, and return the completed form and all relevant documents to reach Amberley TeOhaere, Administration & Communication Support Officer no later than 4.30pm on Friday 20 March 2020. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 February 2020 01:47
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.