Sport New Zealand Rural Travel Fund
The amount of funding available is $9,500.
There are two funding rounds per year, in March and November.
Activities that may be funded
Funding is available for people aged 5-19 in:
- a school club team participating in local sport competition in weekends, that excludes inter-school and intra-school competitions played during school time and/or;
- a sports club team participating in organised sport competition through club membership outside of school time.
Activities that will not be funded
Funding will not be provided for:
- Sports teams with members over the age of 19 years
- For the use of travel to regional or national events
- For the use of inter-school and intra-school competitions played during school time.
Applications for funding
The next funding round for Sport New Zealand Rural Travel Fund opens on Monday 5 October 2020 and closes on Friday 30 October 2020.
To apply, download the application form, and return the completed form and all relevant documents to reach Rhonda Vanstone, Administration & Communication Support Officer no later than 4.30pm on Friday 30 October 2020. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Last Updated: Friday, 31 July 2020 03:21
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.