Dog Registration - Select Dog Owner Status
Attention all urban dog owners who are currently either listed as Good or General Owners.
If you think you qualify to become a select owner it is now time to apply. Application forms can be obtained from Council office, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
To qualify as a Select Owner, all of the following criteria must be met:
“Select Dog Owner”- any person who meets:
• The good owner policy requirements; and
• Dog neutering requirements; and
• Fencing requirements; and
• All the dog bylaw requirements; and
• Has made an application to be a Select Owner by 30 April (before registration due).
Application for Select Owner status must be received by 30 April 2018.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
If you have any queries, please contact Councils Office 765 6099 during normal working hours.
- Last Updated: Monday, 16 April 2018 01:25
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.