Dog Registration Fees - for a 12 month period from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021
Pursuant to Section 37 of the Dog Control Act 1996 the following will be the Dog Control fees for the 12 month period from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
|Discounted Fee if paid prior to 1 September 2020 (per dog)||
Standard Fee if paid from 1 September
|Rural Dog (for every dog up to and including first three dogs)||$45.00||$55.00|
|Rural Dog (for every dog after first three dogs)||$35.00||$40.00|
|NB: Rural means: outside Stratford and Midhirst Urban areas|
|General Dog Owner||$145.00||$180.00|
|Good Dog Owner||$115.00||$145.00|
|Select Dog Owner||$60.00||$75.00|
Urban Multiple Dog License
|Registered dog - first impounding||$150.00|
|Registered Dog - subsequent impounding||$250.00|
|Unregistered dog||$300.00 (plus registration)|
|Unregistered dog under 3 months||$150.00 (plus registration)|
|After hours pound release fee||$60.00|
|Requires payment of all applicable fees (impounding, sustenance & after hours release)|
|Sustenance fee||$10.00 (per day)|
1. The criteria for these categories are given within the Stratford District Council Dog Control Policy
2. Any application to be a Select Dog Owner must be made before 30 June 2020.
3. Infringements may be issued for all outstanding registrations after 1 October 2019.
4. Registration forms will be posted to all known dog owners during the month of June.
DIRECTOR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- Last Updated: Friday, 29 May 2020 03:04
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.