Dog Control Fees For A 12 Month Period From 1 July 2019 To 30 June 2020
Pursuant to section 37 of the Dog Control Act 1996, the following shall be the Dog Control fees for the 12 month period from 1 July to 30 June 2020.
|Registration Fees||Discounted fee if paid prior to 1 Aug 2019 (per dog)||Standard fee if paid from 1 Aug 2019 (per dog)|
|Rural Dog (for every dog up to and including first three dogs)||$45.00||$55.00|
|Rural Dog (for every dog after first three dogs)
NB. Rural means: outside Stratford and Midhirst Urban areas.
|General Dog Owner||$145.00||$180.00|
|Good Dog Owner||$115.00||$145.00|
|Select Dog Owner||$60.00||$75.00|
|Urban Multiple Dog Licence|
|Impounding Fees (Dogs):|
|Registered Dog, 1st impounding||$150.00|
|Registered Dog, subsequent impoundings||$250.00|
|Unregistered Dog||$300.00 Plus registration|
|Unregistered Dog under 3 months||$150.00 Plus registration|
|After hours pound release fee||$60.00|
|Requires payment of all applicable fees (impounding, sustenance & after hours release)|
|Sustenence fee||$10.00 per day|
- The criteria for these categories are given within the Stratford District Council Dog Control Policy.
- Any application to be a Select Dog Owner must be made before 30 April 2020.
- Infringements may be issued for all outstanding registrations after 1 October 2019.
- Registration forms will be posted to all known dog owners during the month of June.
ACTING DIRECTOR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 14 May 2019 20:55
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.