Elizabeth Watson Estate Fund
In accordance with the will of Elizabeth Maree Watson, Council has been given funds from her estate to distribute. The fund is available to assist elderly people in need, in the Stratford area. Applications are now being sought.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Reside in the Stratford area
• Have reached the age of entitlement to NZ Superannuation
• Be considered by the Mayor as a person in need and requiring financial support and assistance.
• Applicants must provide proof of need, including income, bank statements, and other such correspondence that may be necessary.
• Applications must be in writing, and all applications will be assessed individually within a month of receiving.
Application forms are available from Council’s website, www.stratford.govt.nz or Council’s Service Centre.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 April 2019 00:22
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.