Notice of Temporary Road Closure – ANZAC Day
Pursuant to Section 342(1) (b) and Schedule 10 of the Local Government Act 1974, notice is hereby given that the Stratford District Council proposes to close the following roads on Thursday 25 April 2019 for the purpose of ANZAC Day 2019.
• Miranda Street between Regan Street and Fenton Street, between the hours of 5:30am and 12:00pm
• Broadway (SH3) between Regan Street and Fenton Street, between the hours of 10:00am and 11:00am, for the duration of the ANZAC Parade.
• The southern side of Regan Street from Broadway to Miranda Street between the hours of 10:00am and 11:00am for the duration of the ANZAC Parade.
• The northern side of Fenton Street between Broadway and Miranda Street between the hours of 10:00am and 11:00am for the duration of the ANZAC Parade.
Detours will be signposted and available for the duration of these road closures. Any person objecting to the proposal is called upon to lodge notice of his/her objection and grounds thereof in writing before Friday 15 March 2019 at the office of the Stratford District Council at 61-63 Miranda Street, Stratford.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 05 March 2019 20:24
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.