Banks across New Zealand are moving towards a cheque-free future.
We know many of our customers, ratepayers and community residents are using cheques for day to day transactions.
Council would like to remind you of the ways you can make payments for Council business that don’t involve using a cheque, in order to prepare for the cheque-free future.
We encourage any cheque users to talk to your banks directly about the move, and consider what payment options are available for you.
For Council business you can make payments by:
- Credit Card (online and in person) incurs an additional fee.
- Internet Banking – refer to invoices for bank and reference detail requirements.
- Cash - at Council’s Service Centre and facilities.
- Direct Debit for Rates Payments – this helps you avoid any late payment penalties and interest.
Talk to us about the above options, call 06 765 6099 or visit us at 61-63 Miranda Street, Stratford. We’re here to help
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 07 April 2021 13:39
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.