Every three years Council produces a Long Term Plan (LTP). This plan looks closely at the first three years and then takes a more general view of the outlying seven years.
The most recent LTP was produced in 2018 and looks to 2028. Council will repeat this process in 2021 and that LTP will look out ten years to 2031.
What's on your mind?
Throughout October and November 2020 we want to hear what’s front of mind for you. What do you feel are key issues for our district going forward? What should be a priority in the next Long Term Plan? Your input influences how Council thinks about issues when planning ahead.
In the lead up to Council preparing the draft LTP and adopting the final there will be a number of ways you can lend your voice to the process. We encourage you to be part of the conversation.
Opportunities to have your say:
- Complete our Long Term Plan feedback form.
- Invite Council to your next Community Organisation meeting.
- Present your ideas and thoughts at Council’s monthly public forums.
- Have a ‘Cuppa with a Councillor’:
7 October, 11am - Whangamomona Pub
14 October, 8.30am - Sgt Peppers Cafe
19 October, 9am - Azure Cafe
29 October, 10am - Baking Co
- Engage on Facebook - share your Long Term Plan thoughts and suggestions on our posts.
- If you see Council’s Glockenspiel White Board around town, write your ideas/thoughts on it – this will be in the Stratford Library, TSB Pool Complex and Council Service Centre throughout October.
- Attend the October Prospero Farmers Market – Councillors will be available to chat.
- Last Updated: Friday, 02 October 2020 12:43
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.