Did you know the TSB Pool Complex in Stratford has group fitness classes? Did you know they aren’t all water based?
Over the summer months, new BoxFit classes kicked off at TSB Pool Complex, and they are continuing into the colder months to keep you moving and feeling good.
BoxFit is a fun and exciting class for all fitness levels says Nardia Old, TSB Pool Complex Fitness Instructor. “It’s designed to get fat cells burning and endorphins flowing, leaving you feeling great.”
“You will increase cardio and coordination, and maximize total body conditioning in a safe and friendly environment. And most of all it’s fun!”
Nardia says anyone can join, keeping in mind it may have moderate-high impact on the wrists.
BoxFit is on Mondays from 10.45am to 11.30am and 6.30pm to 7.15pm, and Wednesdays from 5.15pm to 6.00pm. The classes take place in the pool clubrooms.
If BoxFit isn’t for you, TSB Pool Complex has a range of other land based group fitness classes. These include:
- Body Synergy – full body workout, with a mixture of cardio and strength training in one class.
- Move Stronger – designed to strengthen and tone muscles.
- Move Faster – High intensity cardio workout.
- Move for Life – increase flexibility and balance.
For the water babies out there, the in water group fitness classes include:
- Aquarobics – in water aerobics, mixture of resistance and cardio. Gentle on joints.
- AquaPump – similar to Aquarobics but faster and more cardio based. Uses HIIT principles.
- AquaNatal – gentle aerobic workout designed specifically for pre or postnatal women.
- Last Updated: Monday, 03 June 2019 23:31
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.