Bylaws are rules or regulations that are created by the Council to control specific activities within the Stratford District.
The Council uses bylaws for a number of reasons, including:
- Protecting the public from nuisance.
- Promoting and maintaining public health and safety.
- Minimising the potential for negative environmental impacts.
- Protecting community assets.
The Council must consult with the local community before adopting any new bylaw or reviewing an existing bylaw. The Bylaws are required to be reviewed every 10 years.
For information on any bylaws currently under review please click here.
Below are the Stratford District Council bylaws.
Chapter 21 - Speed Limits (under consultation)
- Last Updated: Thursday, 01 August 2019 04:31
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.