The Community Development Team provides the community with information, advice and support, networking, facilitation, advocacy, capacity building, and events facilitation and management.
Community development activities include:
- youth development, particularly through the Youth Council
- administration services for a number of community agencies including the Central and South Taranaki Safe Trust and the Positive Ageing Group
- organising of community and civic functions
- administration of community grants.
Team functions include: Civic Functions including Citizenship Ceremonies, Citizens’ Awards, Industry Training Ceremony, Community Directory, Funding and Grants, Stratford Business Association, Central and South Safe Community Trust, Youth Council, and Positive Ageing.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 20 January 2013 22:47
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.